80% of Equity Release Plans Sold Through Advisers

/

According to the Safe Home Income Plans industry body, 80% of equity release plans are now sold through advisers – compared to the remaining 20% being sold direct from the lender. Taking a look deeper into this, it is easy to see why.

When you approach independent financial advisers for advice on equity release, they are able to find a plan suitable for you from the many out there, rather than try and match the plans they have to your circumstances. Not only this, certain plans have different characteristics and requirements – such as the minimum age. If you opt to go direct, you may find yourself talking to an adviser with little experience of your situation, shaped by the limited range of plans they can offer. If you talk to an independent financial advisers, particularly equity release specialists like Responsible, you will find that there aren’t many situations that we haven’t come across because of our whole-of-market status.

You may find that the figures turn to 90% soon enough.

Use our equity release calculator to compare rough estimates of the amounts offered by the major equity release providers. Or for a more detailed and personalised comparison, call 0800 012 4180 for a free, no-obligation chat about equity release.

Responsible Equity Release is a trading style of Responsible Life Limited. Responsible Life Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the Financial Services Register (https://register.fca.org.uk/) under reference 610205. Only if you choose to proceed and your case completes will Responsible Life Limited charge an advice fee, currently not exceeding £1,490. A lifetime mortgage may affect the value of your estate and your entitlement to means-tested state benefits. Our adviser will talk you through this and the setting up costs before you make any decision to proceed.


Responsible Life - Your Future, Protected.

Award winning equity release specialists.


Contact

0800 652 2955

info@responsiblelife.co.uk

Head Office

Responsible Life
Units 11-21, 4A Mills Bakery, Royal William Yard, Plymouth, PL1 3GE

Opening Times

Monday to Friday
8.30am to 8pm

Saturday
9am to 5pm

Equity Release Awards - Finalist for Best Mortgage Adviser 2018

Copyright © Responsible Life Limited 2020. All Rights Reserved.